Yoplait Go Gurt Yogurt Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota
My kids love this go gurt I buy it all the time. This particular box had all the yogurts stuck together it obviously was a package problem anyway i have wasted so many because every morning I have to cut them apart and sometimes it ends up tearing a hole in one and therefore it's no good to put in my child's lunch box.
We are a large family and can not afford to have things wasted .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was..."
- "I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store. I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to..."
- "I wanted black stemmed wine glasses to match some I have. The product I got looked CHEAP (though they were $10/glass), and the stem was a smoky grey transparent..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."